MSM International Football Academy in Prague
12 reasons to take IFA course in Prague
Professionals with high-level skills in psychological and physical training, and experience in playing and teaching football on the highest level. Martin Frydek, head coach of the academy, is a former player of AC Sparta Prague, FC Bayer Leverkusen. He used to be a coach of Sparta Academy and currently he is a head coach of youth FC Admira Prague — a farm team of FC Slavia Prague.
2) Soccer drills take place in the facilities of Czech Football Federation and AC Sparta Prague. It is a leading football club in Czech Republic, founded in 1893, a regular participant of European championships and multiple champion of the Czech Republic. This is one of main advantages comparing with similar camps in UK or Spain, which usually take place in boarding schools and do not offer professional facilities or equipment.
3) European recruiters and coaches are looking for new talents in the Academy during their soccer drills, this means that players will get a unique chance to be offered to take part in football trials and offered a contract with a European football club.
4) An opportunity to find out more about higher education in the Czech Republic which includes public universities that offer free education in the Czech national language.
5) Improve your English skills which is Essential for an international football career.
6) Make new friends and acquaintances on an international level.
7) Learn to be independent.
8) Learn to play by European football standards.
9) Gain a possibility to train in a free time in high quality facilities. Every participant gains an unlimited free access to an international WorldClass fitness centres network, which is very important to keep shape and relax after training. Gym, fitness center, sauna, pool and whirlpool — are all available throughout the course.
10) Enjoy a healthy lifestyle!
11) The Academy is supported by Football Federations of Prague, Moscow and Kiev
12) Feel like a celebrity with professional soccer drills!
– Czech Republic is a big fan of football. Every 20th Czech person plays soccer, while in Brazil it is only every 60th.
– Czech football schools invest into developing new talents among young people
– Czech Republic is a perfect starting point for a career in leading European football clubs for hardworking players, especially for those who desire to join a German team.
Target audience of MSM International Football Academy in Prague
All boys and girls over 9 years old who:
– play football on professional level
– play football on amateur level
– love football
– for parents want to motivate the children to do sports, have fun and lead a healthy lifestyle
MSM IFA — For everyone who wants to learn to play world-class football and try themselves out on an international level!
MSM IFA — For everyone who wants to spend the summer wisely, improve health, knowledge, learn from personal experience from a sport that is cool, fun and has huge potential.